CPR and First Aid Classes
CPR/AED and First Aid Classes *Registrations for all 2023 classes open February 21, 2023*
South Whidbey Fire/EMS is offering CPR/AED and First Aid courses. The CPR/AED and First Aid course is certified through the Health & Safety Institute (HSI) and is instructed through the American Safely & Health Institute (ASHI). The CPR/AED and First Aid course consists of 2 parts for certification. There is an approximately 3-4 hour self paced online course consisting of videos and questions that shall be completed prior to the skills evaluation date. The skills evaluation portion will be a 2 hour session. The skills evaluation consists of hands on practice of CPR, AED, and first aid skills, evaluation for competency, and completion of skill sheets. On completion of both the online instruction course and skills evaluations, a digital CPR/AED and First Aid certification card will be issued via email.
Registrations shall be in-person, at the Bayview Fire Station at 5579 Bayview Road, Langley, WA 98260. Registration Fee is $55 per person, payable by exact cash, check, or money order only. No credit or debit cards accepted. The Registration Fee is non-refundable, as South Whidbey Fire/EMS must purchase course materials for each registration.
Skills evaluations will be held at 5579 Bayview Road, Langley WA 98260. Skills evaluation courses are scheduled for 2 hours, from 10AM-12PM.
2023 Class Dates
- March 25, 2023 - Registrations due by March 17, 2023
- April 29, 2023 - Registrations due by April 21, 2023
- May 20, 2023 - Registrations due by May 12, 2023
- June 24, 2023 - Registrations due by June 16, 2023
- July 29, 2023 - Registrations due by July 21, 2023
- August 26, 2023 - Registrations due by August 18, 2023
- September 30, 2023 - Registrations due by September 22, 2023
- October 28, 2023 - Registrations due by October 20, 2023
- November 18, 2023 - Registrations due by November 10, 2023
- December-No Class Scheduled
Any questions, please email email@example.com